
Hello World...! Welcome to My level five blog.Here, you can read about my life and work in level five EFL class. I will post my homeworl and execises. Also, i will post photos and videos of my adventures in live 5. So, let´s start with a little bit about me.....
My name’s Mario Laplaceliere but my friends call my bakettaz.I live in Maracaibo" , I’m 20 years old and I study at mass communication school in URBE . My favorite subjects are English and graphic communication. I live with my mother , father and sister.
I love music , dancing, studying English, pizza , chocolate and my family .
My dream is to be a successful professional I want to graduate, and have a happy family and honest.
About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I can speak well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is write. I need to practice more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice write in this class.
Ohh this is a bit about my life. I love to make friends. Do you want to be my friend? Please, leave a comment.
Mario Laplaceliere

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario